Sunday, May 3, 2009

Peter & The Mad Hacker Skill Set!

Shhh... don't tell Tracie I'm posting here as well. I'm in Vancouver, and decided to take a Tracie shot of a meal... =) Little ahi tuna burgerwiches with sweet potato fries... and a good beer.

The Vancouver skyline is kind of unique. The buildings are skinny and tall. Each floor has something like 1-4 apartments/condos on them. It keeps the skyline a bit more open, and really has a neat effect.

I was actually in Vancouver for a reason too... a Canadian Society of Landscape Architects board meeting. Oddly enough, I'm the representative for the Northwest Territories (it's where I'm from originally). One thing I've spearheaded is a Video Challenge... see this for something we did as an example: CSLA Board Video

3 comments:

TKr & PBr said...

You're a dork!

TKr & PBr said...

You're a dork!

oona said...

Hey there hacker... are you the rutabaga? or the dork? ...
I can't believe I've never been to Vancouver. It always looks larger than life... especially next to the tiny food.