Friday, December 7, 2007

Thanksgiving.....

Five hours of cooking, too few photos but a few glimpses-

Homemade potato/cheese/jalapeno Pierogies for starters....

Bethel Cranberries for sauce........

Turkey Underground.....(Homemade Seitan and stuffing covered with pastry dough) and my feeble attempts to decorate the top with a turkey. I only know how to draw a turkey using my hand, so it looks like a handprint (the knife blade is covering the turkey's head)....

A nice mellow candlelight evening with just the two of us for dinner......(well five I suppose if you count the 4 legged moochers)

Hope yours was just as lovely!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok...so I thought I was so smart! Mary Ann was just asking me today whether or not you had registered anywhere, and I thought "I'll do a google search of Tracie's name" not even realizing that there would be 80 bazillion adf&g references. However, tucked among the subsistence hits was this cute little gem! I vaguely recall an email message about a blog, but it soon got lost in my inbox. Anyway, I'll be giving you a call soon to talk about things (but I'll probably see you before you read this, given the frequency with which you update it...tee hee!).

:)

LunchLady said...

Glad you had a nice day. I'm sending your Christmas present this next week. I hope it gets there in time!